General Conditions of Rental
1. By public service delegation, the Company SARL “Les Touristes Associés” is the managing
2. All rentals of pitches and gîtes are nominative and in no way may be ceded or sub-let. Rentals are registered via written request, using the enclosed contract of on our website: www.camping-valdesaures.com. Telephone bookings are not accepted.
3. The rental will only take effect following our agreement and receipt of the sum to include: the deposit indicated on your contract, the rental administrative costs and cancellation insurance. These costs are always paid by the tenant. Rentals are allocated in the order of registration.
4. Failure by the tenant to send a telegram or fax, clearly stating that the date of arrival has had to be differed, will result in the rental becoming available 12 hours after the date mentioned in the rental contract and the entire payment for any services to be paid remains due. Telephone messages will not be accepted.
5. ARRIVAL: a) CAMPSITE: Choice of day of arrival, arrivals must be after 13.00 and departures before 11.00. b) RENTED ACCOMMODATION: In July and August, rentals are only on a weekly basis from Saturday after 16.00 to Saturday before 10.00. Outside this period, rentals may be for any length of stay to suit you (minimum 2 nights, etc.)
6. DEPOSIT FOR ACCOMMODATION: For accommodation rentals, you will be required to pay a deposit of 200 €uros on arrival to cover the furniture, equipment and 60 € for cleaning. This will be returned within 7 days following the end of your stay, on condition that the rental was left in a clean state and once any costs to repair the premises and the value of missing or damaged equipment have been deducted. An inventory is carried out regarding the equipment in each accommodation; this is remitted to the customer, who is responsible for checking it on arrival and notifying any faults or problems on the same day. The detailed inventory of each accommodation is available by request. Departure at night or prior to the due date of departure, when a new inventory is not possible, signifies that the tenant accepts the decision of the local person responsible, who may decide to retain all or part of the deposit in the event of cleaning (60 euros) or repair. The hours for inventory are from 8.00 to 10.00 on Saturday, and according to the reception opening times on other days.
7. FINAL SETTLEMENT OF THE STAY: a) CAMPSITE: No reduction will be allowed for a late arrival or early departure. The total amount of the stay must be paid in total 7 days before the arrival at the campsite. b) RENTALS: No reduction will be allowed for a late arrival or early departure. The total amount of the stay must be paid in total ONE MONTH before the anticipated start of rental. If you book less than one month before the beginning of your stay, you must enclose the entire amount for payment with your rental contract.
8. CANCELLATION: In the event you should have to cancel your stay, the rental administration costs and insurance will be retained or you will be required to pay these sums; and if there is breach of contract: - A sum equal to 25% of the entire cost of the stay if you cancel more than 30 days before the due date of arrival - The total sum of your stay if you cancel less than 30 days before the due date of arrival, or if you do not arrive on this date. Letters of cancellation must be by sent by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt; the postmark attests the date.
9. It is possible to take out cancellation insurance. This will reimburse the above amounts that you would have to pay in the event that you should have to cancel or modify your stay, calculated according to our general conditions, on condition that your claim is admitted. The conditions of this cancellation insurance are available on request.
10. RULES AND REGULATIONS: All tenants must comply scrupulously with the rules and regulations of the establishment, which are posted in the entrance and a copy of which is available to anyone on request. The tenant is responsible for suitable behaviour during the entire period of the stay: the Company S.A.R.L. “LES TOURISTES ASSOCIES” declines all responsibility in the event of theft, fire, bad weather conditions or in the event of any incident as a direct result of the tenant's responsibility.
Mentions légales : Propriétaire Maire d'Entraygues sur Truyère
Camping le Val de Saures *** 110 Emplacements 100% Tourisme 2,6 Ha
PRL Le Bastié : Superficie 0,50 Ha , 11 chalets.
Sarl les Touristes Associés au capital de 7 500 €. SARL Mandataire de la commune d'Entraygues sur Truyère.
Siège social : Camping Val de Saures 12140 Entraygues/Truyère.
RCS Rodez 485 281 430 APE 5530 Z
TVA FR 14 485 281 430
Banque Populaire Toulouse Minimes
IBAN : FR76 1780 7000 1125 3212 1213 859